Monday, December 2, 2013

Softwares as a service

In using joomla administrators section, I initially found it very difficult to figure out what everything was and was used for. Slowly, I started recognizing what the module manager was. This was to position different things in areas you want them to be. Then, I started working with the menu manager. Here, I wrote what topics I wanted in given sections. I then started using the article manager. Here, I added articles I wanted and then I could add them into whichever menus I wanted to use them with. Eventually, I added extensions to enhance the external potential for people to get an outlook of about the hunting and fishing world. Overall, I thought joomla was initially incredibly difficult to use, but over time, this became less difficult by the amount of time, effort and use invested in using joomla. One thing that still makes me think I why can't they just be a little more specific when ordering menus and extensions the way you want them to. I think adding templates is the main problem because in many of the free templates, you can only use a few select positions and then it is difficult to arrange them in orders that you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment