Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Idea for Joomla


Initially when I had started to think of ideas about what I was going to put on my website. First, I thought about making a cooking website, but then I found out we didn't need to write our own blog posts, so I thought of adding more to my website so that I could post more articles. I decided to add hunting and fishing because to cook meats, you need to hunt and gather to then be able to eat the food. In these sections I thought I could download a photo gallery and video gallery to show what hunting and fishing is done to be able to cook these foods. Other ideas I thought to create for my website included a center that tells you all the local hotspots and deals that are happening in Charleston. This idea was a little ambitious because that would have been incredibly time consuming with time I don't have. Another idea was to make a weather update for your local area and projected forecast during the day with sunrise and sunset and tides, but this would have also been very time consuming. I decided to add a couple things I loved together in choosing hunting, fishing and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment