Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Research into extensions


In researching extensions I had a couple of initial ideas. First, I wanted the community and public to be able to comment and like each posts to create a social media and community-building atmosphere. I also thought about putting new news articles on related topics to hunting and fishing but this would make my website a little Closter phobic by having to many articles to really have a sense of what the website is for. I wanted to create something where hunters and fishers have a guide or something they can go to everyday and be more aware about hobbies of that nature.  Then I thought to go for a more simple approach. I would rather add something a little more constructive to help hunters and fishers make better decisions in terms of their hobbies. I decided to just add a three-day temperature extension called Zap Weather. I did not want this extension to cover a whole webpage, but just something to be on the side when reading articles of the day. This will give hunters and fisherman a better idea of what to wear on hunting trips and how much the temperature will drop during sunset hours so that they may be well suited for when the time comes.

links:

No comments:

Post a Comment